Everlast Vinyl Fencing can provide the perfect Vinyl Fence for your home or landscape, whether you’re looking for the security of a privacy fence or the traditional accent of a picket fence. Choose from a variety of styles, designs and sizes to find the fence that suits your landscaping needs.
Premium vinyl privacy fence provides protection and privacy for your yard space, in addition to being cost effective and creating a barrier from the wind.
Our products contain 100% virgin vinyl with a minimum 10 parts per 100 of Dupont, non-chalking Ti02 (Titanium Dioxide) ultraviolet inhibitors. They are 100% lead free and meet ASTM Certifications.
Premium Vinyl Fencing uses the mono-extrusion method to manufacture our vinyl fencing. Our production method ensures impact and UV protection throughout the entire fence. We add impact modifiers to the PVC to increase the strength and flexibility of your fence. In addition to the TI02, we also use an extra UV Inhibitor to ensure you a lifetime of a low maintenance fence. All of our additives are throughout the entire thickness of the PVC giving you the best product on the market.
With Premium Vinyl Fencing we supply a 2 3/8” galvanized steel post, as compared to the industry standard 1 7/8” post. This is standard in all our full height fences. Other features include the top rail tie and an aluminum insert in the bottom rail. These features combined will assure you the best fence in on the market.
Width: 6’ or 8′
Post: 5″x 5″ (A01)
Post Cap: New England, Gothic or Flat cap
Top Rail: 2″ x 6″ (A02)
|Bottom Rail: 2″ x 6″ (A02), aluminum insert
Picket Planks: 7/8″ x 11″ , Tongue & Groove (A03)
U Channel: 7/8″ x 3/4″ (A27)
Matching Gate: Available
Colours: White, Tan and Gray
12 Reasons To Buy A Vinyl Fence From Everlast Vinyl Fencing
1) Gate posts are 5″ X 5″ X 8′ aluminum I-Beam which are set into a hole in the ground about three and one half feet and then cemented in. They’re extremely solid and provide for an “absolutely no movement of the gate post” support for our gates.
2) Horizontal rails are the largest available, with the heaviest thickest vinyl; and when coupled with
I-Beam aluminum inserts, they provide outstanding support and resistance to sagging.
3) Fence posts are set to a span of 8 feet to insure our fences do not sag. More posts = Stronger Fence.
4) Vinyl is a proprietary blend providing the most resistance to fading, chalking and impact breakage.
5) Fence posts are galvanized steel 2 3/8” diameter. (compared to 1 7/8” with competitors).
6) Gate hardware is very strong and fully adjustable.
7) Horizontal rails have four notches on each end to help ensure that the rail remains inside the vinyl post. Also, we affix a special insert that prevents the top rail from pulling out of the sleeve.
8) Fences have a specially designed collar which provides adjustability to the fence post sleeve in all four directions plus allows for fine tuning the elevation of the fence.
Although the steel post might move up or down due to frost, the fence can thereby be adjusted to remain straight and level.
9) Galvanized steel posts (8’ long) are pneumatically pounded into the ground at least 3 1/2′ to ensure the fence will not lean or succumb to wind.
10) Fences come with a limited warranty (http://everlastvinylfencing.com/resources/lifetime-warranty) which is transferable to a new owner if and when the property changes hands.
11) Everlast Vinyl Fencing is fully insured and WCB compliant. All of our contractors must pass a significant screening process in order to contract with us.
12) Everlast Vinyl Fencing provides fencing at competitive pricing, not necessarily the lowest! Lower pricing dictates corners being cut somewhere (product quality). Using inferior quality materials will create future issues. Everlast Vinyl Fencing is a company with an excellent reputation and pride ourselves in working with our customers to ensure our reputation remains intact.